Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Finds


Ladies, I'm so excited about my new purchases today!
I know, I know... I should be packing but this gal had to take a break and of course, where do I find myself?!?! On the computer... browsing Marley Lilly.

Oops!!

I've been "oohing" and "ahhing" over most of their items and here is what I found today:

These cute koozies. Mine will be hot pink with my initials in neon green. I can't wait to use it for those days at the beach and at football games!


I also got a pair of their croakies. These are also hot pink with my initials in neon green.
Can you tell what my two fav colors are?!?!
haha


There were a million other things that were just too cute but this gal has a budget ;)
Can't wait to get my lil' package of goodies.

Hope y'all had a great Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo