Tuesday, June 14, 2011

M.I.A

It has been super crazy around here!!

The past week has been full of rehearsals for my dance studio's recital and we are gearing up for our third show tonight... it's gone really well but it calls for late nights and lots of tired mornings!

B and I are trying to fit packing in our schedules but we've been a bit slow... oops! We'll get it done eventually ;) We're hoping to have a garage sale and get rid of some stuff... we have so much junk it's ridiculous!

This morning, I called and set up our cable/internet appointment and called to verify for our electricity to be turned on for July 1st... only a couple more weeks... I can't believe it.

I'll be back later this week once I return to a "normal" schedule... haha!

Have a great day ladies :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo