Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Back!


Ladies... I've returned to the real world!

The past 7 days I've been breathing, eating, and living dance. Sequins, buns, make up, and glow sticks... our recital was a HIT! I am very proud to be a part of such a talented dance studio. Our students are amazing, our teachers are wonderful and our year ended with our final performance last night.

This year was very bittersweet for me. I grew up at this dance studio, starting dance at the age of 3. 23 years later, after performing, competing, teaching, and choreographing at the same institution... it came to an end. I will not be there everyday like I have grown accustomed too over the past several years but at the same time I am so excited about this next chapter in my life. Since my lil' sis is still dancing her heart out, I know I'll be back. I'll come and do some solo's for my kiddos and I'll keep supporting my second family and cheering them on at any competition I can make it too!

I am really looking forward to exploring a new area of the country and beginning something new with my hubby. This is a new start... a fresh start! I love my DESOD fam with everything in me and I know I will stay close with the friends I've made along the way... thank goodness for Facebook and Skype! haha ;)

We had a great week but I am happy to have some "free" time so I can dedicate it to packing... we are way behind on my schedule!

Here are some of my favorite pics that I took during the show...






Those lil' ones are TOO CUTE!!

Well... I'm headed off to enjoy some down time with all my fellow teachers. Looking forward to a fun night!

Have a great day y'all!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo