Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Shape Up


It is time for this gal to get her booty in shape! It's summer time and that means shorts, skirts, swimsuits... eek!

I'm hoping that by me posting my workouts to my blog that this will help keep me accountable.

Today's workout consisted of:

Warm Up
10 minutes on the elliptical

Hip Adduction
5 sets of 10 @ 40 lbs.

Hip Abduction
5 sets of 10 @ 40 lbs.

Leg Extension
5 sets of 10 @ 35 lbs.

Leg Press
5 sets of 10 @ 160 lbs.

Calf Raises
50 @ 200 lbs.

Cardio
33 minute "fat burner" program on elliptical

Today was tough but I'm feeling great and ready to tackle the rest of my to-do list :)

Have a great day ladies!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo