Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots to Do!


Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend... I know I did :) My weekend was filled with lots of work, family time, and packing. Only 9 more days until we pack up and move. I can NOT believe it. I know I've said it a thousand times but time really has flown by and I know these next few days will be a blur.

I feel like my "to do" list just keeps growing by the minute!

Today is a rainy day here in the Bluegrass so I'm hoping to get a few things done around the house and sort through some odds and ends that are still laying around here. A good book may be on the agenda too... the absolute best way to spend a rainy afternoon!


I guess I should do a lil' bit of this as well...

I'm literally just staring at the massive piles of clothes staring at me right now... lots to do!
I have a love/hate relationship with laundry ;)

Have a great Monday ladies...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo