Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Happy Happy Wednesday y'all!!
I've linked up with Jamie, at This Kind of Love, to share some things that I'm loving today...


I'm loving the book I just finished reading. Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks, is an incredible story! It is a MUST... so powerful. And... rumor has it that it may be a movie soon :)


I'm loving these Tory Burch sparkly flats... I'm thinking my closet needs a pair of these!


I'm loving my new nail color.
Princesses Rule by OPI.


I'm loving these cute, short hairstyles. I've been thinking about cutting my hair recently but it's so hard to decide. Hmmm... decisions, decisions! My hair appt is Friday so I still have a couple of days to decide ;)







I'm loving that this movie is coming out on Friday. I read the book a couple of years ago and LOVED it! Date night for me and my hubby!
And as always... I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Something Borrowed too! EEK! it's gonna be good, I can just feel it! And you just NEED those flats! so adorable.

    As for the hair cuts... I cut my long hair off recently and have been SO happy with it! I went for the shoulder length shortness and then decided that was to wishy washy for me, and went SHORT! I think you should definitely go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! Love those flats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo