Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to Know You...

This is new for me but I've seen several ladies share this so I guess I need to hop on the bandwagon ;)

1.) What's your favorite rainy day activity?
Curling up with a good book

2.) What time do you go to bed?
Late... 11:30ish

3.) How many magazines do you subscribe to?
4... Real Simple, Garden & Gun, Connecticut Magazine, Yankee Magazine

4.) Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
NO!! I'm a true believer of His Word!!

5.) What's your beauty obsession?
My Clarisonic and Too Faced lipgloss

6.) If you could only wear one designer/ brand for the rest of your life... what would it be?
I honestly do not know... haha! How do you choose?!?!

7.) What's your summer must have?
Sundress, flip flops, and a tan :)

8.) Do you make weekly dinner menus?
I try!! I am not always good about this but most of the time the hubby and I know what's going on the table for dinner

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend... it went by way too fast!
xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo