Thursday, May 5, 2011

An American in... London?

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies...

I have never traveled outside of the US. So sad but unfortunately so true.
{tear}

I have made B very aware of my desire to visit France, England, Italy, Spain... my list could go on forever and ever and ever...

Well... we have decided to mark one of these places off of our bucket lists next year and I am so so so excited! It's still quite a long ways off but I'm already anxiously awaiting our first international trip to.... LONDON!


















I can't wait to put that first stamp in my passport :)

2 comments:

  1. how fun for you! i'm going to london for the first time in 12 days! ahh i'm just as excited as you are! maybe we can give one another tips hah! i'm so happy i came across your blog! xo can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love it! Can't wait to read all about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo