Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun Finds


Hello ladies!!

I hope everyone had had an awesome Memorial Day and enjoyed their long weekend... I know I did ;) Sunshine, pool, friends, family, cookouts, game nights, movies, shopping... the hubs and I had a blast!!

Here are some finds that were recently added to my makeup bag and closet...

Too Faced lip gloss in "Barely Legal" and "Peek A Boo".
LOVE!!



Michael Kors Leg Shine
I picked this up while perusing Sephora. I used it for the first time last night and this lil' stick is amazing. Perfect for summer!! Adds just a hint of shine and sparkle ;)


Too Faced Primed and Poreless w/ Bronze Tint
Love this primer and I love that it adds a touch of color.


"Hold It Right There"
This fun bottle is from Bath and Body Works... so great to throw on after a day in the sun. It smells yummy and it makes your skin so so so soft. It helps keep your tan longer and reduces any peeling.

They used to have this product and then it was discontinued for a bit. This is the new packaging.


And lastly... a lil' shopping at J. Crew. Lots of goodies are on sale.
I stocked up on my favorite tee... "The Perfect Tee".

I love these tops... perfect with jeans, skirts, under a cardigan... you name it!





Fun weekend but... time to get back into the grind of things. Only 4 more weeks until B and I are headed to CT... SO much to do. My week is packed with finalizing lots of things and organizing our place.

Have a great day y'all :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo