Friday, October 28, 2011

Gotta Get Down on Friday

Yay Yay Yay for Friday! I hope y'all are having a great day so far :) I had an awesome surprise this morning... at 8:30, I got a text from the hubby saying he was done for a bit. They overstaffed his rotation and he got to leave. He has to go back and work a late shift tonight but it is nice having him home during the day. Good way to start off the weekend!

We've been working on my Halloween costume this morning. Here's a hint:

There's still some work that needs to be done but I'm thinking it will all come together pretty quickly. Just need to make a quick trip for some rhinestones and glue!

Oh... and I need to mention that snow is in our forecast for tomorrow. Can you believe it?!?! It's still October!! Some areas are expected to get between 5-8 inches. I don't think we'll get that where we are but... SNOW! It's a little early. No worries though... won't stop us from our Halloween party ;)

{pics via}
I'll leave y'all with a song that has been on my playlist this week. I just love it!


Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo