Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Lil' Bit of Heaven in a Jar

Where has this been my whole life and why have I waited so long to get it?

This stuff is AMAZING!


I received a sample of C.O. Bigelow's Acai Night Cream a few months ago and really liked it but for some reason just kept putting off committing to my purchase. That tends to happen with me. I'll find a product that I really like but I hold off making the full commitment. I have to make sure that it's just right and I have to make sure that my life just can't go on without it. It's kind of like dating haha ;)
This stuff is a dream. I finish my nighttime routine with this cream and it is heavenly! I've been using it for a week now and I can already see and feel a difference in my skin. Ladies...this is a must try. I understand if you can't commit to a full blown relationship with it but at least give it a date or two ;)

Since we're here, can I just share with you the cutest pic of one of my pups? Yesterday was a rainy,yucky day here in CT so we were confined to the apt for the entire day. Literally...it rained ALL day! Our poor pups were dreaming of getting outside...really. Please look at sweet Carson:

Isn't he adorable? He was like this most of the morning. I love that he has his paw up on the window sill haha! I just love that silly, little boy.

Well, I'm outta here...I've gotta take advantage of this day off that my hubby has :)

Have a great day ladies!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo