Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's About Time!

It's official... I'm a member of Pinterest!

I know, I know. I'm late to hop on the bandwagon. I've been wasting enough time on this website and oogling over countless pics so I figured I might as well accept the invite that was sent my way.

Here's some things that grabbed my attention today :

I love, love, love this top! The ruffles on the shoulders are too sweet.

Something I try to constantly remind myself...

Adorbs :)

I'm just so in love with NYC... this pic of Central Park is beautiful!

I'm not too crafty but I'm thinking I may need to give this a try...

An apple sandwich with peanut butter, granola, and chocolate chips... yum!

Someone please tell me where I can find these shoes! I am in LOVE!

I'm always looking for a new sweet treat. Mini smores anyone?

I really like the gray and white stripes and the pop of pink...

Love the layers of bracelets...


If you have not been to this website, please go visit right now!
Have a great evening ladies
xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo