Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday lovelies! My day started off with a long walk with a sweet friend. It felt so great to get up early, get some exercise in, and get my day started on such a positive note! What I'm loving today is pretty awesome and I am soooo excited to finally share!

We are moving!

As you know, we moved up here to Connecticut last July so B could do a one year fellowship. He completed his residency last summer but wanted another year so he could have more specialized training. Our year has been absolutely awesome but we knew we would most likely be moving again this summer.

The job search began almost as soon as we got up here. Exploring areas of the country where we wanted to be, getting CV's sent out in a competitive market, and my hubby making a gazillion phone calls and sending a gazillion emails to find out about job opportunities. Now... I am a southern girl so I knew getting back south would be ideal but I was open to the possibility of staying in Connecticut and we even toyed with the idea of moving out west to the Seattle area. Throughout the past months B went on a few interviews but he fell in love with a position in Florida. Florida wasn't initially on our radar but this job seemed too good to pass up an interview. And y'all... I am SO glad God led us to this interview and to this opportunity. Isn't it funny when you plan something and God opens your eyes to something else... something so much better than you could have ever imagined?!?!

B accepted the interview, he loved everything about the group, and within a couple weeks an offer was made! We have been sitting on this info for about a month but we just wanted to make sure we had a good start on paperwork before we officially announced that we are headed to the Sunshine State!

We could not be happier and we could not be more excited about this move! We have loved our time up north and we have made so many friends that we will miss but we can not wait to be closer to family and to be back down South! We are overwhelmed with this blessing and in exactly 3 months our move begins!

I can not wait for the sunshine, palm trees, and a year long tan ;) We will be about an hour from the Gulf and less than an hour from the Atlantic Ocean... hello beach trips!




{via}

As always, I am loving my sweet, sweet hubby and I am so happy for him. He has worked incredibly hard the past several years and his dedication absolutely amazes me! I am so blessed to be on this journey with him!

Have a fabulous day!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So excited for you! Although I wish I would have known you were in Connecticut! I am too! :)

    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I am sure you will love being in a warmer climate then in CT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo