Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feelin' Like A Natural Woman

There is something about Spring and Summer that just screams natural. Maybe it's all the trees and flowers coming back to life or maybe it's the fact that I don't have to lather on tanning lotion, get a spray a tan, or pile on layers of makeup to cover up all that is pasty and white. You feelin' me?

When it comes to hair and makeup, I love taking it easy during these hot months. Who wants to have their face start melting as soon as they walk out the door? Ummm... not this gal! My makeup routine is a lot less stressful during these months and it makes getting ready for the day or a night out much quicker! It's downright simple: Concealer where needed, light powder, dusting of blush, neude/natural eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss. Other than wearing nothing (which would probably frighten people!) I don't think it gets any easier.

I love these fresh, natural, summer looks that I found via Pinterest.




I'd love to know what your Spring/Summer beauty tricks are!

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great question: Beauty tricks? We just try to see a lot of beautiful in ourselves just the way we are. ;)

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo