Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthday Shout Out!

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!

I'm so excited that today is a day for celebration! Since B has to work his entire birthday weekend, we started the b-day festivities a little early last night by going to get some fro-yo... yum! Birthday or not, this gal is always up for taking a trip down the road for a sweet treat. We got up super early this morning and enjoyed a homemade breakfast and I surprised my love with a big ol' cupcake at work. He is on call pretty late tonight but I may or may not have a little something up my sleeve for when he gets home ;)

I love my hubby and am so happy to make this day all about him... he deserves it!

Have a great Friday y'all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo