Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yay for the Weekend/Summer Shape Up

Hey y'all! I am so happy that the weekend is here! My Saturday morning started off extra sweet when I walked into the kitchen and found my hubby making breakfast. Homemade breakfast sandwiches, orange juice, and a pot full of coffee... now that's a great way to get my day going :)

And my day just kept getting better since my Wildcats beat Florida and made it to the SEC Championship game tomorrow! It was a tough game but I knew the cats would pull through... C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS!! Can't wait to watch tomorrow!!

I'm super proud of myself for working out 4 days this week. It is certainly better than what I've been doing for the past month, ha! Here's my workouts from this past week:

Monday
20 minutes cardio on the elliptical

Tuesday
P()X Ab Ripper, 15 minutes yoga

Thursday
25 minutes cardio on the elliptical, 5 sets of 15 crunches on ball, 2 sets of 10 plank row and rotate, 15 minute stretch

Friday
2 mile walk

Certainly not my normal workout routine but it feels so good to get back into the swing of things. Have a great rest of your weekend, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your H mug. I've seen those on SO many blogs lately, and I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo