Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello lovelies! Happy Wednesday! Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving this sunshine and awesome weather! I believe Spring is around the corner and that makes this gal super happy!

Speaking of Spring... I'm loving these dresses from Anthropologie. These are perfect for those patio soirees and springtime get togethers. I'm thinking one of these needs to get in my closet soon ;)





I'm loving some of my finds over on Pinterest.











You can follow my pins here!

And, as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby! He's had the last two days off from work and it was amazing to be able to spend some downtime with each other. I just love that man!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ah those dresses! LOVE. Love the 2 length ones. :) The last photo is very sweet. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pic... love the black & white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo