Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sun On My Face


Where has my warm weather and sunshine gone?!?! Well, the sunshine is still here but it has been chilly here for the past few days. I was in flip flops last week and now my Uggs are back on my feet keeping my tootsies warm. The hubby and I were sitting around this morning, after breakfast, talking about how much we are craving a trip to the beach... a southern beach. Since being in Connecticut these past several months, we have grown to love the New England coast but there is just something about a good ol' southern beach with palm trees everywhere you look. Know what I'm sayin? So now I'm daydreaming about the ocean, lazy days at the beach, and getting a tan.






Okay... these 40 degree temps have got to go for this southern girl! Hope y'all have a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo