Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday... is it just me or are these days flying by too quickly?!?!

Here's what I'm loving today:

I am loving my new blush from Benefit. Coralista. I was a little nervous to try it but... turns out I live it. The shade is perfect and it's not heavy at all. What makes it even better is that I got it for FREE from Sephora :)
I'm currently loving Sarah Jessica Parker and her style! I think she is so beautiful and her sense of fashion is so, so, so different. This lady is always put together. I was a happy gal when I saw her on the cover of this month's Vogue!




I'm loving this quote. I think we are all guilty of getting caught up in our multiple "to do" lists instead of stopping and appreciating the time we have now. I know this is something I've been really trying to work on!

{via}

And as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby :) He is the best!!


Happy Wednesday ladies!! Have a good one :)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. ah! that's a nice quote. i might have to write that down or print it as a reminder to enjoy each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SJP! She has a great fragrance!

    I have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
    http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote...and SJP! You're loving some great things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, discovered you at WILW. I love your precious layout/design.

    I have that benefit blush in the Dallas color and think I may like yours better. MUST TRY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of SJP too, she is just so classy its insane. I found your blog through the linkup and had to become a follower. Your blog is so pretty. I also look forward to reading more posts.

    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo