Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


So happy on this sunshine-y day!

Here are some things I'm loving today:

I'm loving this new devotional that a dear friend gave me. I have never read any of Sarah Young's writings but this is truly a beautiful daily devotional. I love reading this each morning. It's a great way to get the day started :)


I'm loving my new nail color from Ulta. "Eye Popping Poppy"... it's a lil bright but it's fun for summer!


I'm loving these pics that I came across, on Pintrest. This website is my current mini-obsession!




And as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby :) He just called and he's done for the day! I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the day my love.

Happy Wednesday ladies!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading Jesus Calling today. I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm so glad you're enjoying your move to CT. We just moved from one side of GA to the other, so not quite as dramatic, but there are plenty of changes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo