Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Around the Corner


Last night it was cool enough to crack open the windows and I've left them that way all day. B and I woke up to a brisk breeze coming through our windows and I could not have been a happier gal... it was a lil' reminder that fall is right around the corner!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love summer... the warm sun, the ocean, grilling out...

But... fall is my favorite :) Scarves, boots, football, cider, that extra blanket thrown on the bed... it is by far my favorite season. To get in the spirit, I threw on one of my summer scarves and tucked myself away in a cozy cafe. I'm really looking forward to an autumn in Connecticut... orchards, changing leaves, weekend getaways, and spending it with my love :)

I'm weary to see another summer pass by and come to a close but what's coming next is SO worth it!










{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo