Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Update


I don't know about y'all but... this weekend went by WAY too fast!

The hubby and I had a great time though.

Our weekend started off late Friday night (B had to stay at the hospital for several procedures that had been bumped to the end of the day... boo) with appetizers and cocktails at a local bar/ restaurant. We haven't really explored a lot of restaurants and nightlife so it was fun to get dressed up and head out for a relaxed evening together. There was live music and I was so happy to have a date night with B :)

Saturday morning came too early. B had to work that day (again... boo!) but we were able to meet for lunch and I spent the afternoon walking around downtown and seeing some cute, fun shops that line our streets. Then we had takeout Chinese and some Frasier on DVD for dinner haha

Sunday was an amazing day! We were going to try out a new church but we accidentally missed the time... my poor time management... next week we WILL make it! haha ;) We grabbed breakfast at our fav spot, Panera and headed out to Cheshire for some fresh berry picking. We picked blueberries and fresh peaches... yum! It was absolutely beautiful and we had so much fun. After a run to the grocery and a yummy homemade meal, we set out for a hike to the top of East Rock Park. It was so nice to get out and enjoy one of Connecticut's many gorgeous parks. I had no idea how lovely this state was and I fall in love with it even more each day.

Here's some pics from yesterday's adventures:









Happy Monday ladies!
xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo