Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday ladies!! Here's what I'm loving on this cold, winter day:

I'm loving that American Idol comes back on tonight! I used to never watch the show but I got hooked last season and I'm super pumped to tune in again. PS... I love this group of judges together... I think they are one reason why I kept watching last year.


I'm loving these dresses from Anthropologie. If I had all the money in the entire world I would probably buy everything from that store. I'm seriously in love with their clothes!





I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds. You can follow my boards here.





And as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby! His schedule has been awesome lately and I'm really looking forward to spending an entire weekend together... pager free!


Have a great day ladies!!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! And you and your hubby are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anthropologie!! Wish I had enough money to go buy everything I wanted in there too :) I'm pretty sure I pinned those waffles too! Um....hello deliciousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over those cinnamon roll waffles! Holy COW those look good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo