Friday, January 13, 2012

Tag! You're It...

I've been tagged by Alison in this game of random facts and questions. Check out her blog here. She is super cute and I absolutely love her blog!
Here we go:

1) Post these rules.
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the 11 questions set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the 11 people you tag to answer.

11 Random Facts about Moi

1) I cannot parallel park. For real! I have absolutely no idea, how in the world I passed my driver's test, haha. It is not beneath me to get out and let my passenger take care of parking my car. I have no shame!
2) The hubs and I met on Facebook. True story! We had one mutual friend (who was actually more of a distant, random, person I met one time type of "friend"). B randomly sent me a private message and the rest is history!
3) I am super organized and I LOVE planning things. Between the calendar hanging on our apartment wall, my color coordinated planner, and my daily to-do lists, some may say I'm a little Type A ;)
4) I think an ice cold Diet Pepsi is the cure for anything.
5) I've been living in Connecticut for a little more than 6 months and I still don't know my way around. I'd be lost if it weren't for our GPS!
6) I have had two major injuries in my life. A broken foot and a broken ankle. Same foot and within 2 years of one another. Both happened while dancing...one while in class and the other about 20 minutes before I was supposed to compete.
7) I am obsessed with reality TV. I used to make fun of it and then it reeled me in. It's literally all I watch. Regardless of how trashy the show may be, I still tune in. Why? I don't even have a good answer!
8) I love, love, love reading! Nothing beats a good book... not even reality TV, haha ;)
9) I am addicted to Amazon.com
10) I am always interested in trying new things. A new wine, a new hobby, getting to know new people, learning new things...life is too short to limit your possibilities!
11) This is isn't quite a random fact, but I love God and the many blessings that He has given me and my hubby. We are truly so grateful for our life together and all the wonderful things He has done for us.

11 Questions from Alison:

1) What do you eat for breakfast?
Most mornings I'm a cereal kind of girl but on the weekends the hubs and I love having eggs and toast or yummy pancakes or waffles.
2) If you could meet a movie star who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn and for obvious reasons. She's an icon and she's fabulous!
3) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Who can wrong with a classic, black pair of Louboutin's?!?!
4) Vanilla, Chocolate, or Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream?
Mint chocolate chip, for sure
5) What is one of your favorite quick and easy dinner recipes?
Anything made in a CrockPot is my classic go-to "easy" meal.
6) Favorite quote?
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."
~ Proverbs 16:24 ~
7) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I honestly don't think I would change it. I was named after my great, great grandmother and I've always loved having a family name.
8) Do you have a favorite workout DVD?
Bethenny Frankel's yoga DVD's are my absolute favorite! I love doing a good workout in the comfort of my own living room.
9) What are your favorite books?
I have so many and I don't even know where to begin! Redeeming Love, Nicholas Sparks books, anything by Jane Green, I love reading about historical figures, books on etiquette are always fun...I could probably read just about anything! And of course, I love reading and learning from the Bible.
10) Morning or night person?
Definitely a night person! The hardest thing for me to do each day is peel myself out of our comfy bed.
11) If you could pack your bag tonight to go on a trip, where would you go?
I would catch the train into New York City, spend a couple of days with my fav city , and then hop on a plane and head to London and Paris. I wish I could pack my bag right now and make this happen!

Who I Tagged and Their 11 Questions:
I just went though my followers list and chose 11 random people! Here's your questions...enjoy!

1) Rachel at Lovin' Life in CT
4) Jane at the In the Pink and Green
5) Elizabeth at David and Elizabeth
9) Diana at Always in Training
11) Kate at Studio in the City

11 Questions for you to Answer!

1) What is your "must have" beauty product?
2) Who do you most admire and why?
3) What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
4) What is your favorite childhood memory?
5) Are you a winter or summer kind of gal?
6) What is your favorite movie?
7) What is your favorite item in your closet?
8) What is the best vacation that you've been on?
9) Favorite band/musician?
10) What's your favorite cocktail or mocktail?
11) Best gift you've ever received?

Good luck ladies and have an awesome weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Greatn answers, thanks for playing! I love new things too AND I have not paralle parked since my driving test. I will drive around and around to avoid it! haha Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo