Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday y'all!!!!

Here's some things that I'm loving on this beautiful day:


I'm loving the Precept study that I'm doing right now. It is on the book of Job and I'm really enjoying what I'm learning :) I have to admit....I felt a lil' overwhelmed when we started it. Mainly because...well, it's Job and I had to miss the first couple of classes due to being out of town but I'm back on track! This class keeps me accountable and I can only hope that I'm able to find another study like this, at our church in CT.

{photo via}

I'm loving my Lilly Pulitzer planner. These days seem to be crammed with lots to do and thank goodness that I have my trusty planner to keep me going in the right direction...and it's super cute!


I'm loving that I've been plowing through choreography, at the studio, this week. All my solo's are officially finished and I've been throwing out steps left and right to all my recital classes. If I keep going at this pace, all my classes will be finished before Spring Break...and that is AMAZING! Proud of my kiddos for working so hard. After the break it's just review, review, review....

{photo via}

I'm loving my new favorite perfume...Flowerbomb. I've been obsessing over this for quite some time and my Mom finally treated me to a huge gift set, for Christmas. I'm starting to run a lil' low and I need to scrape up some mula ($$$) to stock up again. It's perfect!



I'm loving the Diet Coke bottles that I found yesterday, at Fresh Market. Cute and fun to have around the house for these warm days :)

{photo via}

And as always....I'm loving my sweet hubby. He is absolutely amazing and each day I give thanks to be married to my best friend!!


Have a wonderful Wednesday ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great things that you are loving today!!! Love your planner! I really need to get one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo