Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's What I'm Loving Wednesday and I've linked up with This Kind of Love again this week!

Here's some things that I'm loving this afternoon:

I love that I'm from the South! As many of you know, B and I are gearing up for our big move to CT. I'm not sure if that has sparked my crazy love for the south or what has happened but I'm so in love with being a southern girl...nothing beats it! The north has a lot to offer and I can't wait to add a lil' southern charm up there but I'm really going to miss KY and for so many reasons. I love this quote that I came across a couple weeks ago:

~Ah, The Joy of Being Southern~

"In the South, the breeze blows softer...neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do)...This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different , as our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different too, and that may explain everything else."
~Charles Kuralt in "Southerners: Portrait of a People"~




{photos via}


I'm loving my new nail color. It's Break a Leg Warmer from the Sephora OPI collection.


I'm loving that B and I are in the midst of planning a lil' getaway to Charlotte, NC.
We've never been there before but we have heard great things about this beautiful city. Any suggestions for things to do would be greatly appreciated ladies :)
Road Trip!!
{photo via}


I'm usually not a big fan of rainy days but today I'm loving it. I'm finding it to be quite relaxing today...and let's face it...I'd rather have rain over snow at this point!
{photo via}


And as always...I'm loving my sweet hubby. So blessed :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!!

7 comments:

  1. I love being Southern, too!!! and that nail polish is super cute...just like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of that nail polish. I can never get a way with wearing nail polish at all, my nails are so ugly so I don't want to bring attention to them... but maybe I will be daring and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audra Kate....thanks so much for becoming a follower! I've never done a gray polish before and I was a little nervous about it but it came out pretty cute :) I was impressed. Diana....Sephora has an entire nail polish "dance" collection. They have some really pretty colors. Be bold!! Do it!! No pressure ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute!!! Isn't it great to be from the south!! I love to go to Charlotte for a shopping day every now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greer's Gossip....thank you so much!! I checked out your blog and I am now a new follower ;) Such a cute cute cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUST have the nail polish! I am so getting it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo