Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week is flying by...it's What I'm Loving Wednesday and I've linked up with This Kind of Love. Hop over and take a look at her blog...it is just too cute!

Here's what I'm loving:

I love that Spring is here. It's been a lil' rainy the past few days but tomorrow calls for sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine! Spring is such a beautiful time of year and I am SO ready for warm weather.




I'm loving my new running plan. I used to run all the time, back in my college days, (and when I was forced to wear blue spandex and cheer in front of thousands of fans for dance team). I've tried to get back into running but I just haven't ever been able to stick with it. I'll push myself back into it and then get frustrated when I don't accomplish what I want. With the Couch to 5k plan, I'm able to slowly get back into the swing of things and build a better foundation before I tackle those long runs I used to do. We'll see how this goes...my first run is today!


I'm loving the book Water for Elephants. I'm not finished with it but so far...so good!


I'm also loving that it is now a movie and it is released the weekend of my birthday...have I mentioned how much I love Reese Witherspoon?!?!

{photos via}

And as always, I'm loving my sweet, wonderful hubby :)


Happy Wednesday y'all!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo