Thursday, March 17, 2011

ABC's of Me...

I've seen this lil' "get to know you" post on other bloggies so I thought, "Hmmm...I should do that!"

I know I'm late to jump on the bandwagon but here goes...

Age: 25...but will be 26 next month. April is always a fun month for me and the hubs. We celebrate our anniversary (almost 2 years!!), B's birthday, and my birthday!!


Bed Size: Queen...for now ;) I would LOVE to have a King sometime in the near future.


Chore You Hate: I don't mind doing a lot of chores but I can not stand folding laundry. I don't mind washing it, don't mind drying it but after that? I tend to just stare at it for awhile as it sits in the basket...I'm thinking one day it may just fold itself. Ha!



Dogs: B and I are total dog people and we treat our pups as if they are our children. We love love love them SO much!!

Essential Start to Your Day: I have to start my day by reading my Bible and praying. Sometimes it's just a quick devotion...other days it's a long study where I really try to dig a little deeper and nourish my body, mind, and heart through His Word. Either way...it is essential that each day begin with some quiet time between myself and the Lord. It just gives me so much more peace before I tackle the day ahead.



Favorite Color: Easy...PINK!!




Gold or Silver: I'm more of a white gold or silver kind of girl...does anything beat a lil' gift that's wrapped up in this beautiful box?!?!


Height: In between 5'5 1/2" and 5'6"

Instruments You Play: A piano, that has been passed down in my family, was given to me when I was in high school. I taught myself how to play and I can't wait until B and I settle in our home so that we can move that beautiful piano to our place and display a lil' bit of family history. In middle school I was a total band geek and played the flute. I absolutely LOVE music!



Job Title: Dance Instructor and Choreographer, Head Coach for a high school dance team

Kids: No kids...yet! B and I definitely hope we're blessed when it comes to children...we would love to have a lil' brood of our own...maybe 3 or 4 kiddos?!?! We'll just have to wait and see what God has in store for us in this department!! It's crazy to think about...we used to NEVER talk about this...and now we talk about kids weekly. Not that we're in a hurry!! But...we're excited about this part of our lives.

Live: Currently in KY but this summer we'll be moving to CT!!



My Mom's Name: JoLynn...I love her name. Hoping to incorporate it in one of our kiddos names...if we have a girl.

Nickname: Han, Hannah Banana

Overnight Hospital Stay: No...knock on wood ;)

Pet Peeve: I really appreciate people who are organized and considerate of other people and their time. I have a monthly calendar with mine and B's schedule as well as my weekly planner, which is usually color coordinated (lame I know!!), and each day I make a list of my schedule so that I can be on time and I know what my day looks like. Now...I'm not always on time to everything...but I try really hard to be where I need to be at a decent time because I think it shows the other person/ people that you are considerate and respectful of their time. Things come up...that's life but I like to be prompt and I expect others to have that same respect. Other than that...when B bites his nails...worst sound ever!!

Quote from a Movie: I'm a sucker for a good Rom~Com and "The Notebook" is not only one of my favorite books but one of my favorite movies. I just love the story line and one of my favorite quotes comes from this movie:

" So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...everyday."

This just melts my heart but I think it's such a true and honest statement when it comes to relationships/ marriage. It's not going to be perfect...it takes work and compromise. Everyday I thank God that I married my best friend and the love of my life.

Righty/Lefty: Righty

Sibling: I have an older brother and a younger sister. ***Interesting Fact: My mom had a kid in 70's, 80's and 90's...age difference?!?! Ummm... yes but it is so incredible how close we all are!!***

Time You Wake Up: It varies each day but I'm usually up and going, at the latest, 8 am. With my job, I usually don't get home till pretty late so I aim for a good 8 hours of sleep...doesn't always happen though. Nothing beats a day where you have zero commitments and you can sleep in and just be lazy...love days like that!!


Underwear: I feel like this is TMI but I'm a Victoria Secret kind of girl

Veggie You Dislike: I'm not huge fan of red bell peppers...my recipes could go without and I would be just fine!!


What Makes You Run Late: The continuos push of the snooze button or getting distracted on the computer...usually the latter. Doesn't take much to distract me ha ;)


XRays You've Had: I've had several due to some dance injuries...right foot, right ankle, right hip, right shoulder...hmmmm...my right side must be falling apart!!

Yummy Food You Make: I love trying new recipes and I'm proud to say that all my cooking has gotten the thumbs up from my hubs.

Zoo Animal: I have not been to the zoo in FOREVER!! But, I love elephants. There is something so beautiful about these huge, gentle giants.

{photos via}

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a lil' bit more...this is so random!!
Have a great day girlies :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo