Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We're Here!

Well... we made it!

We are officially in Florida and in our home. We've been here 5 days and so far we are loving the Sunshine State. We still don't have our furniture... hopefully the movers will arrive soon. I miss our couch and to be able to cook a homemade meal but at least we have cable and internet! The pups are adjusting and are obsessed with the yard outside. It's so great that they can go out whenever they want... definitely a change from the high rise we were in while in Connecticut. 

We've found a new gym, a few yummy restaurants, and we're slowly starting to learn our way around our new city. 

So far, it's been awesome and memories are already starting to be made!

{Our home!}

1 comment:

  1. Your house is soo cute!!!

    Glad you made it safely!!! Hope the new adjustments go well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo