Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF...


This week has been crazy! B has had a couple of days of orientation for his new job, we're making due without all our furniture, starting to look for a second car, and still trying to learn our way around our new place. I've been neglecting my blog and countless other things in my life but it was nice to take some time this morning and catch up on my reading and of course, Pinterest ;) Pinterest still amazes me... so many cute and fun ideas! 

I absolutely adore these Tory Burch sandals:


I'm on the hunt for a new shower curtain to hang in one of our guest baths... I'm thinking something like this would be super cute: 


Love this verse:
 How yummy does this skinny alfredo with spinach look? I can't wait to have all of my pots and pans so I can cook again!


I truly believe this:


Great bag...


Cute iPhone case... perfect for the summer... or Floridian life ;)


If this were my kitchen I would never leave!


Love the touch of chevron and the color combo of navy and pink:


Adorable tunic... this needs to get in my closet!


Hope y'all have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend! I'm looking forward to the sunshine and maybe getting our furniture?!?! One can dream, haha
xoxo

{photos via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo