Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Loves {WILW}


Happy Wednesday lovelies! It's time for another link-up with Miss Jamie... here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving that a couple weeks ago the hubs and I made a trip to Florida and found a place for us to live! We are so excited about our upcoming move and I know B is ready to start his new job :) We can't wait to be in the Sunshine State. 


I'm loving the book that I finished last week. I absolutely love reading about Jackie O and "Mrs. Kennedy & Me"was such a good book!  


I've been on a huge Pinterest kick lately... I'm loving some of my finds:











You can follow my boards here!

And, as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby. I am beyond thankful for everything that he does for us! 


Hope y'all have a great day! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding a home!!! So exciting!!

    I love all of your pins too! Great finds:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo