Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF


Happy Friday!

I am so happy that the weekend is here. B actually has to work this weekend but I'm looking forward to grabbing a good book, some yummy coffee or hot chocolate and enjoying some down time.

I found myself perusing Pinterest earlier... here's some fun pics I came across:

I think this is such a great idea and so cute!

I can't wait to travel here!

Over the past couple of years, I have found myself to be quite handy in the kitchen... I would spend all my time cooking if I had a kitchen like this! So beautiful.

Great advice.

One of my favorite verses :)

Our windows have been cracked all day and it has been so wonderful to feel the crisp air... fall is here! I absolutely love fall. It is one of my favorite times of year :)

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo