Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Monday Monday


Happy Monday ladies!

This past weekend was a lil' crazy. B spent the majority of the time working at the hospital but we were able to sneak in a night out... of course ;)

But... to my surprise...

B was done super early at work this morning and tomorrow he has a "research day" so I get to spend some time him! It was pretty nice to have a breakfast out this morning and spend the day together :)

Over the next few days this gal is busy, busy, busy. Lots of work to do! I'm headed home to KY Thursday morning and while I get to see family and friends, I'm really going for work. I'm looking forward to working with some of my favorite kiddos and choreographing a few new pieces. It will be nice to be home for a bit... and nice to have some of my mom's home cookin'!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend and an even better Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo