Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update

What a fun, fun, fun weekend I had with my honey and my fam!

B and I had a whole "date day" on Friday... B had to go into work for a bit and I enjoyed sleeping for a morning ;) We grabbed Panera for lunch and spent the afternoon reading, shopping for our pups, enjoyed a sweet treat at Orange Leaf, and saw Water for Elephants... LOVED the movie but I think the book is even better!

We had horrible storms throughout the night and it was so hard to get a good night's sleep... we were up for most of the night.

Saturday was such a relaxing day... errands, more reading, and an evening with family cooking out and enjoying an early birthday celebration!

B and I enjoyed celebrating Easter together, on Sunday, and today we celebrated my BIRTHDAY!

I can't believe I'm 26... time flies when you're having fun!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, wonderful weekend...

Time to go eat some more yummy bday cake :)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo