Thursday, November 1, 2012

Busy Bee!


The past couple of weeks have been super busy for this gal! I'm so thankful for the teaching/choreographing opportunities that I have been given but cramming everything all at once during the months of October and November has been crazy! 

Last week was full of traveling to teach three master classes for dance and filled with several rehearsals to set a piece for a dance studio... awesome, awesome, awesome but I was exhausted by the time I got back home! On top of planning for baby and fitting in my "normal" work here in Florida, time has been passing by quickly! I can't believe that it is already November and the holidays are quickly approaching.

I have been MIA from my blog and have definitely been pushing writing aside but I'm hoping things start to settle down soon and I can finally share some fun posts with y'all! 

Have a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo