Friday, November 2, 2012

Bump Update: 21 Weeks!

Please excuse the blurry pic:


How Far Along? 21 weeks!

Weight Gain? 10 lbs... a trip to KY complete with my mom's home cooking and Halloween candy around our house has not helped! 

Maternity Clothes? Nope

Size of Baby? About 3/4 of a full pound and 10.5 inches long... about the length of a carrot

Gender? BOY!!

Movement? Everyday! The feeling of Baby Boy H moving around is absolutely amazing! There are few words to describe my emotions when I feel his little flutters and kicks. As I'm sitting here writing this, he is dancing up a storm! It's pretty awesome. 

Sleep? Sleep has been normal. There are still few nights when I'm up for a bathroom trip but other than that, it's the usual. I've noticed I need a little more sleep in order to function the next day.  

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular. 

What I Miss? Still missing my Jimmy John's, haha :)

Symptoms? This whole round ligament stretching thing randomly pops up every once and a while but I just keep reminding myself that this is normal and means everything is going as planned. Last night I twisted around to set my phone down next to the the bed and the pain was so sharp! It hadn't happened in a over a week so it definitely took me by surprise! 

Best Moments? This week the crib was delivered! It came much earlier than expected but no complaints here! B and I have had a lot of fun starting to get the nursery together. 

Looking Forward To? Just enjoying the second trimester! Things have been going great and time is flying by so we're just trying to soak everything in! 


1 comment:

  1. omg, adore this post. I hope you've been well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo