Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all! Time for another link up with Jamie. Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving that at this time next week, I'll be back in Kentucky for the holidays. B and I are leaving Sunday and are so, so, so excited to spend an entire week in KY. We can't wait to see our families and to catch up with friends. I just love this time of year :)

I'm loving me some Michael Buble. His new Christmas CD has been playing constantly at our house. It is possibly my new fav for the holidays. His voice is perfection!

I'm loving this new baked treat that I made last night. Funfetti cake balls! Ummm...yum! These things should be illegal. I sprinkled mine red and green to make them a little more festive for the holidays. I have had three so far today...oops ;) Here is the recipe that I used.

I'm loving the "Shopaholic" book series. I've been wanting an easy read to get me through the holidays and this has been great. An easy, fun read for any of you gals on vacay over the holidays. Super cute books!

I'm loving some of my holiday Pinterest finds from this past week. You can follow me on Pinterest here.





And, as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby!

Have a great day ladies!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love michael buble's new christmas cd too! his voice is the perfect christmas voice :)

    nice pinterest finds!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I found you this morning on WILW...small world. I'm so glad you're doing well! Just wanted to stop in and say hi to an old pageant friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo