Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all!! Time for another link up with Jamie :)

Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving this gorgeous fall weather that we've been having. The past few days have been mid-60's and full of sunshine! I just love this time of year.

I'm loving my reading material for the week. A couple new mags and some good ol' chick lit... perfect! Where I'm not working as much as I have been the past couple of years, it has given me more time to do something I truly love. Read! I have gone through about 6 or 7 books in the past month and I'm looking forward to what's waiting for me on my bookshelf ;)

I'm loving that the CMA's are on tonight. Big hair, big performances, and big fashion! I can't wait to see what these country women will be wearing!

I'm loving my Pinterest finds from this week...

Love the bow

Perfect for New Year's Eve

Stunning! Take me there now, puh-lease!

Simple yet elegant centerpiece

One of my favorite verses

And, as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby :) Yes, that's him busting a move at our wedding... he is too funny!

Have a great Wednesday y'all!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo