Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Ladies, I have been so out of the loop and on a totally wacky schedule for the past 3 weeks... more on that in another post! I am super thankful for a beautiful, sunny, Kentucky day and here are some things that I'm loving:


I'm loving this new blog that I found through Pinterest... Reservation for Two. Since becoming a wifey I have really enjoyed trying out new recipes and cooking some yummy meals for the hubs. This blog has some great recipes and they are the perfect portions for two. Love, love, love and I can't wait to try out a new meal this weekend.

I am loving my Vday gift from my hubby :) Tory Burch black, patent leather flats... classic, timeless, and perfect! My hubby has good taste, haha

I'm loving that Best Buy had this on sale this past weekend. B and I have been eyeing Season 7 for quite some time so we just finally gave in. We never get bored from this show... so funny!

I'm loving my Pinterest finds this week:





You can follow my pins here!

And, as always, I'm loving my sweet, sweet hubby! We have had a great time this past week but we are looking forward to getting back to our Connecticut home and spending some much needed down time with each other.

Have a great Wednesday ladies!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!!! I am also going to have to try out that new blog you found. I love cooking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I must admit that I'm loving a lot of what you're loving, but that plate about being happy must live in my house. It's just brilliant and perfect! Too cute!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flats. your mans got taste. super cute. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new flats! I've been wanting the camel colored ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be trying that recipe blog out. Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo