Friday, February 11, 2011

Fun Find Friday

Last week I noticed the hubby and I were running low on some of our bathroom basics.

B, being the sweet hubby that he is, volunteered to run the errand to get us re-stocked. As I was going through the bag to put things away, I noticed B's new deodorant and I busted out laughing. So funny! My hubby is just too cool for school ;)

I will give credit where credit is due...it does smell pretty good.


I'm also loving my nail color of the moment ( I have it on in the pic).
It's Techno Girl by OPI for Sephora. LOVE!

Hoping you have a wonderful Friday and find way to add a little dash of sparkle into your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo