Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Fun!


Hope y'all had a fabulous 3 day weekend!

We had a blast down here in the sunshine state. B had to work Friday-Sunday but I was able to fit in some much needed "me" time. Errands, a good book, a little online shopping, and a mani/pedi made for a good start to the weekend. 

Yesterday we spent most of our day at a cookout with some family members... we enjoyed ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, pasta salad, and some yummy appetizers and desserts. We seriously had such a fun time catching up and spending time with each other. Of course... I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to snap any fun shots... boo! 

The hubby is off this week so I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with him! 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo