Monday, August 6, 2012

What I've Been Up To Lately...

I have been out of the bloggy world for the last several days. Between unpacking, getting to know our new town, and trying to get in some sort of "routine" my blogging has fallen to the wayside. I will try to do better! 

Here's what I've been up to:

Enjoying the Florida life! So far, we're loving this sunshine and warm weather. And having this as our backyard view isn't too shabby either...


Settling into our new home. There's still boxes laying around and we have furniture we still need to purchase but we're really enjoying our new place and we're finally starting to feel at home. I love these bright flowers that I picked up last week...


Getting to know the wildlife has been interesting! One of our first nights here there was a frog in our garage (not a fan!), I've learned to steer clear of fire ants, and I've found some new friends on my nightly walks...


These birds are huge! I'm not sure that this pic does them justice... they come up to may waist!

Between sneaking in some work here and there I've also become a total Olympic junkie... seriously... between the hours of 8:00pm and midnight just assume my television is on and I'm completely zoned out. Love cheering on the USA! 


Have a Happy Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo