Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Ol' Kentucky Home...


Ahhh... home sweet home!

This past month has been CRAZY!! After spending a week with my mom and sis, in CT, the hubs and I had a week together and then I was headed back to KY to go to my dance studio's nationals... lots of fun but this gal is TIRED!!

I flew in last Saturday and we just got back a lil' while ago. I'm so proud of all the DESOD kiddos... they were awesome and it was so great to be back around my second family :)

After 5 days of being holed up in the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, it was finally time to spend some time on the beach. Sun, sand, the smell of sunscreen, a good read... that's the life!


I'm happy to be back in KY but I'm really looking forward to seeing my hubby! We've only seen each other 6 days this month :(

So sad!! I miss him lots.

I'm headed back to CT in a couple days but in the mean time I'm going to enjoy some home cooked meals and time with my friends and family.

Here's the new book I'm reading:


I just started it yesterday and I'm about halfway through... so far, I LOVE it!!

Have a wonderful Sunday evening!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from my readers so please comment and I'll get back with you soon! xoxo